1. This section contains information about how Vieffetrade.com is managed in relation to the processing of data by Vieffetrade.com users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the Protection of Personal Data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data for persons, who interact with Vieffetrade.com and are reachable at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is only provided for Vieffetrade.com and not for other websites that the user can access via the links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, schedule and type of information that the data controller must provide to users when connecting to the Vieffetrade.com web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself Italian legislation and European.
5. The information may change due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, so the user will be asked to review this page regularly.
6. If the user is under 16 years old in accordance with Article 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his consent by obtaining permission from his parent or legal guardian.
II - Data Processing
1 - Data holders
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with security profiles.
2. Regarding this site, the data controller is: Valentina Restiotto, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact her at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. According to Article 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679, after the appointment of the data owner, the person responsible for processing the data on the Vieffetrade.com website is Mario Restiotto.
3 - Computing Place
1. The processing of the data generated by the use of Vieffetrade.com takes place in Viale Europa 24 / B - Z.I. Camol 33070 - Brugnera (PN) - Italy.
2. If necessary, the data associated with the newsletter service may be processed by the person responsible for the treatment or by persons designated for that purpose at the respective office.
III - Cookies
1 - Type of cookies
2. A cookie is a reduced set of data that is transferred from a web server to the user's browser and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not store personal information and no identifiable information is stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. In this case, however, the use of the website and the services offered could be jeopardized. If you wish to continue without changing the options for cookies, just keep going.
Below are the types of cookies the website uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are many technologies for storing information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the websites. Among these is the most popular and widely used HTML cookie. They serve for navigation and facilitate the access and use of the site for the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communication via the electronic network or the supplier in order to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser you are using. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of his Internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies enables the safe and efficient use of the website.
4. Cookies that are inserted into the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or the like are only technical if they are used for the purpose of optimizing the website directly by the owner of the website, the information in aggregate form via the Number of users can collect and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules of information and consent apply to analytic cookies as apply to technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browser session and serve to identify the user and thus log each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies can be installed to allow access and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server to enable safe and efficient site exploration.
3 - Third-party cookies
1. In terms of origin, we distinguish the cookies sent directly from the website visited to the browser and those from third parties sent to the computer by other sites and not by the one you visit.
2. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies that are used to detect online behavior, understand interests and then tailor advertising offers to users.
4. Third-party analytic cookies can be installed. You will be sent outside the website by the domains of the aforementioned third parties.
5. Third-party analytic cookies are used to determine user behavior information on Vieffetrade.com. The survey is conducted anonymously to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users to suggest advertising messages according to the choices made by the users themselves.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in accordance with the preferences they express in connection with surfing the Internet.
2. If these types of cookies are used, the user must give an explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code apply.
IV - Data processed
1 - Data processing mode
1. As with all websites, this website also uses log files that store automatically collected information during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet protocol address (IP);
- Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- Name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Date and time of the visit;
- Website of the visitor's origin (recommendation) and left;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an aggregated form only to verify the correct functioning of the website and for security reasons. This information is processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security reasons (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically collected data may also contain personal information such as the IP address that may be used in accordance with applicable laws to block attempts to damage the Internet site itself or to other users Harm or, in any case, constitute harmful activity or a criminal offense. This information is never used to identify or profile the user, but only to protect the site and its users. This information is treated according to the legitimate interests of the user.
5. The information that the users of the website consider public based on the services and tools provided to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily and releases this website from any liability for any breaches of the law. It is the responsibility of the user to verify that he / she may have permission to enter third party personal information or content protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by the Site during operation will be used for the purposes mentioned above and for the following purposes:
- Order management and processing thereof;
- Possible sending of newsletters or online promotional materials of interest to the customer.
2. The data is stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above purpose and in any case not longer than 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the previously stated end.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As mentioned above, the voluntary, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this website implies the subsequent collection of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as all other personal data contained in the website Message are included.
2. Certain summary information will be progressively displayed or displayed on the pages of the website prepared for specific services upon request.
4 - Assistance with the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies via the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies in your browser may delete the settings you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support, you can also visit the special help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V - Wser rights
1. Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The Vieffetrade.eu website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), its updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or limiting the processing to which it relates (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or objecting to their processing for legitimate reasons (Article 21 EU Regulation) in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right of withdrawal (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which they were collected collected or processed later (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain confirmation that the processes of updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion, blocking of data, conversion, including in terms of their content, the persons to whom the data was communicated, were widely disseminated, except where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of funds which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 (3) (c) of Legislative Decree No 196/2003);
3. Requests may be sent to the Data Controller without any formalities or, alternatively, using the Model provided by the Guarantor for Personal Data Protection, or sent by e-mail to email@example.com
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, let. A) - to use explicit consent - or art. 9, paragraph 2, let. a) - explicit consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health data disclosing religious beliefs, philosophical or trade union affiliation, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the law Treatment based on prior approval.
5. Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the guarantor for the protection of personal data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a closer look at the rights that compete with them, see Articles 15 and 38. EU Regulation 2016/67 and Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI - Data security provided
1. This Site lawfully and correctly processes users' data and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is done using IT and / or telematics tools, with organizational methods and with logic that is closely linked to the stated purposes.
2. In addition to the owners, in some cases, access may be granted to the data categories of the employees (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) involved in the organization of the website or external entities (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting services). Providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII - Changes to this document
1. This document is published under the address:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are asked to consult this page regularly to keep up to date with the latest legislative news.
3. The previous versions of the document are still available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 23/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations and in particular the EU Regulation 2016/679.